202 Gram Bisbee Turquoise Vintage Native American Navajo Sterling Silver Squash Blossom Necklace
1. Navajo: The Navajo people are a Native American tribe from the southwestern United States, primarily residing in Arizona, New Mexico, and Utah. They are known for their rich cultural heritage and are particularly renowned for their silverwork and jewelry-making skills.
2. Silver squash blossom necklace: A squash blossom necklace is a traditional piece of Navajo jewelry. It typically consists of a row of silver "blossoms" connected by beads or links. The centerpiece of the necklace is a large "naja," a crescent-shaped pendant with a stylized design resembling the "naja" of a horse's bridle. The squash blossom necklace has a distinctive and elegant look.
3. Bisbee turquoise: Turquoise is a highly prized gemstone in Native American jewelry. Bisbee turquoise is a specific type of turquoise that comes from the Bisbee copper mine in southeastern Arizona. It is highly regarded for its deep blue color and can add significant value to the jewelry piece.
When combined, a Navajo silver squash blossom necklace with Bisbee turquoise represents a unique and culturally significant piece of jewelry that showcases the artistry and craftsmanship of the Navajo people. The use of Bisbee turquoise adds extra desirability and value to the necklace due to the rarity and quality of this particular type of turquoise. These necklaces are not only aesthetically beautiful but also hold cultural and historical significance, making them treasured items for collectors and admirers of Native American art and jewelry. Sterling silver. Cir. Mid century . The length of the necklace measures around 34-1/2". Sturdy 202 grams.
Make Us an Offer- Due to the high demand of our items, many pieces sell quite fast. The most frequent email we receive are from buyers who waited too long to make us an offer and suddenly lost out because another buyer came in and purchased. Send us your reasonable offer today, we are flexible and you have nothing to lose! Ahéhee' (Thank you)
How Layaway Works:
Layaway programs we offer that you can choose from when you pay for the item:
- Shop Pay Installments (Usually 4 payments)
- Affirm (Up to 12 payments)
-Klarna (Usually 4 payments)
How Does Layaway Work with Making an Offer?
If your offer is accepted you will receive an email invoice from us and will be able to choose your layaway program when you pay the invoice. If for some reason you cannot get approved for any of the programs simply let us know and we will cancel out the invoice. You have nothing to lose and the most beautiful art to gain! :)
Recent Store Reviews (Other item Purchases)
I love it! Responded to my offer fast - Lois M
Excellent product absolutely gorgeous! I follow this seller due to the jewelry is one of a kind and classy!! Ships super fast and will negotiate with you. - Douglas C
Even nicer than expected, authentic...love it & NA - Robin S
Beautiful, great service, happy with everything as always!! - Rosalind C